Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fluids

Today Sean and I split up visiting Matthew, or rather split up staying with Christopher.  A heavy traffic day meant not as much time with Matthew, which is unfortunate.  Still no kangaroo today, but I am hoping tomorrow.  I did get some more Zycam tonight, and a new Neti Rinse, so hopefully that helps.


The Good

Matthew continues to tolerate his feeds well, and he is on the low pressure settings on his vent.  He seems to respond well to the Lasik.


The Bad

Matthew went up on oxygen this morning.  They decided to give him Lasik again as his chest sounded "crackly" and they wanted to get rid of fluids as he was needing more oxygen.  He will likely go down again in weight because of this, but he does go down on his oxygen after the Lasik, so it seems that is good.  This morning/early afternoon he looked maybe a little uncomfortable, but Sean was with him this afternoon and he seemed to be sating better.


The Ugly

No ugly for today - fingers crossed it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment