Saturday, November 21, 2015

First Day Driving


Today was my first time driving to Yale.  We got a parking pass to the air rights garage, so I went up in the morning while Christopher was at soccer and the doctor to get his flu shot.  It was fairly uneventful aside from my GPS routing me right through the game day traffic for the Harvard-Yale game.  I got home in the mid-afternoon and then Sean took the pass and headed up to Yale for his time with Matthew.

I still have the persistent cough/post-nasal drip, so I again refrained from doing the Kangaroo.  I would really love to do it again, but I am not sure if what I have is something that would be contagious to Matthew and I can't risk that :(

The Good

Matthew was started on the combination of breast milk and iValex formula (for his 3MCC) at midnight last night.  It seems so far that he is tolerating that, which is very good.  We are hopeful that continues.

His day was pretty stable, which is great.  His latest weigh-in was 2 lbs 14 oz today, which is very exciting.  He did have a giant poop though, so its unclear if that was before or after the poop (its amazing that a poop from such a tiny butt can make the difference of several oz - such a significant proportion of his weight!)


The Bad

Matthew is still not quite on the vent settings that he was on prior.  He also gets very upset when his diaper gets changed and his sats always drop during that.


The Ugly

No ugly for today - fingers crossed we continue that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment