Sunday, November 29, 2015

3 Weeks Old

Today is Matthew's three week birthday.  We spent the day visiting him and then decorating the tree and putting up the Christmas Village.


Today was also the first day he wore clothes.  Gabby, his nurse for the day, put him in a froggie preemie outfit that looked and fit great on him.  Unfortunately when I went to change his diaper, he tricked me and did not one but two delayed pees all over the froggie onesie.  So I only have a picture of him in the onesie Gabby put on him after, which is for a 3 month old (so a little big).


The Good

Matthew had a decent day today, other than his vent settings being adjusted.  He tolerated his food well, is peeing and pooping, and is continuing to grow.  His vent settings are still relatively low.

I didn't do kangaroo today as I can't figure out if I have allergies or a cold, but Sean did Kangaroo with Matthew today.  Matthew really really enjoyed it.  He was super comfortable and sating high the whole time.


The Bad

Matthew's vent settings went up a bit, as he seemed tired today, and had a bunch of desats in the morning and not wanting to do a lot of breaths.  He seemed to respond to the Lasik yesterday, but Dr. Johnston said today that he didn't really respond to it like they would hope.  His oxygen was up a bit, but hopefully its not a big deal.  People don't seem concerned about it, but of course I am.....


The Ugly

No ugly for today - fingers crossed that it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment