Monday, January 18, 2016

Neighbors

Today Matthew's room 2 neighbor, Grayson, went home.  He had his car seat test the other day, and today was his big adios.  It was nice to see and certainly happier than some of the things we had to see in room 4.  There was an open spot on both sides of Matthew when I left earlier today.

Matthew seems to love when his hat is over his eyes.  You would think it would bother him, but I think he likes the darkness and privacy it gives him!  I skipped holding Matthew today for fear that my 3 year old son, aka the germ factory, has infected me with his most recent cold after sneezing all over my face the other day.


The Good

Matthew has tolerated the 1l wall canula well.  He has been doing great with his bottles and gaining weight.


The Bad

Matthew continues to need respiratory support.


The Ugly

No Ugly today for Matthew - fingers crossed it stays that way

No comments:

Post a Comment