Today is Matthew's 3 month birthday. It's hard to think of him as a 3 month old, as his adjusted age is 4 days. That is definitely more how we think of him, as he is far from what a 3 month old would be able to do.
Matthew has been doing well with his tummy time. Sometimes he picks his head up a little, and sometimes he kind of just lays there. I try to do some stretches with his legs every day as the pediatrician said his legs were a little tight. He has been doing great with his bottles though, and is up to around 65ml per bottle. He doesn't have any doctors appointments this week (amazingly!) but if we get the change of insurance straightened out we can have the visiting nurse come and do a weigh in.
Here are some pics of Matthew to celebrate his 3 month birthday. Feel free to post a comment and vote for which pic you like the best - I couldn't decide so I posted them all.
This first pic captures one of Matthew's newest faces - the Elvis face.
No comments:
Post a Comment